Rockman X5 MEH run without Zero

Currently, I was thinking of well doing a run to MEH rank by using X only by initial using X in the intro stage. Due to business in my schedule I manage to have this time to do it... Hopefully, I can manage to do this on this day alone because hey I am already old for this game and I already beyond my teenage years so please bear with me as I do this blog. Hope those Megaman or Rockman fans would anticipate the guide on how to this stuff. I know I manage to have some views but really I was only doing this blogging as my spare time about my Rockman experience and in the future I may spoil up some of the RPG world like Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and some Final Fantasy Series in this page. But again I say it would be a bit hard for me to do so to write frequently here as possible but in due time. I thank you guys for viewing and reading my page. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular Posts