Finally beating Lv 33 Irregular Zero and getting MEH Rank

It is really though to get the MEH Rank when X is alone busting those Irregulars in the world of Rockman X5. I ever thought it is impossible because of the Lv 33 health bar, the 1 minute time requirement and the time still ticking after you beat Zero. But here it is I manage to clear it by repeatedly playing the stage again and again if I missed it. In my last save data I put it to fight Sigma in the next time. But I already kick his ass for several times. But the thing is this. Actually in order to have a chance to get the MEH Rank after beating Zero is this you need to have the Hyper Dash and Speed Move parts. As you can see in the photo I have 2 energy+ and 14 life+ (which compose of 8 heart tank and 6 life+. Just like my personal record in getting both MEH Ranks for both of them. I first choose X in the intro stage so that I can have the Fourth Armor. Then dropping the hours before coalition upto 10 hours. You read it right 10 hours and then blast the Enigma and launch the Space Shuttle. Doing that Zero must become an Irregular. Then go beat both Shadow Devil and Rangda Bangda W using the Fourth Armor and have X rank up to A Rank. Took the Ultimate Armor for X. Beat the Grizzly and have SA Rank. Dynamo to have GA and PA Rank and then in between those stages don't fall down the rank or it would be a disaster. Do the same boss pattern in my personal guide of which should be beaten in order. Remember to get both Hyper Dash and Speed Move parts. I personally tried getting all the life+parts but it is a ZERO chance of getting the MEH Rank without the Hyper Dash and Speed Move. I believe the Ranking System of Rockman X5 is definitely hard especially when it was play in Xtreme Mode. Rockman X8 Ranking System is a lot easier than this one. But it is challenging for me to play the game by maximizing their to the highest level.

Guess that's all for now. An avid Rockman gamer are you in into this challenge?
To be honest after doing this thing I felt like I won't going to do this again. I guess that's what Mr. Inafune wants to all Rockman X fans to feel especially this game suppose to be the end of the Rockman X series. :)

Comments

Popular Posts