Rockman X5 parts system

In Rockman X5, there are parts system again and again I am proud to say that to reveal that maybe I am one who gave this information to the western world. I remember I was in high school when I sent this info and posted it in this site, "http://themegamanxzone.tripod.com/X5/x5.html#Parts".

You can click the link for it and well I was glad now I'm in my 30's yet it was still there.

Here I wanna show and present some of my favorite run through the Rockman X5 in different cases.
"This only going to work on Normal and Xtreme Difficulty!"

As we all know there are 3 endings in this game. When you beat Sigma with X and Zero did not become an irregular. Second, like the first one but now Zero did become an irregular. Last and not the least is when you beat the game with Zero. I won't going to spoil the ending to those who are new into this game but you can somehow manage to look at it at youtube I guess.

If you don't care about the Hunter Rank System of Rockman X5. Just simple drain the hours before the collision from 16 to 11 when you choose Zero in the Introductory mission. But when you use X and have the Fourth Armor drop it up to 10 hours. Why is that so? it makes the boss of each stage more powerful. How can I do this? Just simply enter the stage and then intentionally beat X or Zero (depends who you choose) then don't continue the game and return to the stage select screen.

After doing so and if you're ready to kiss some irregular boss at the end of the fight Alia will ask you what DNA combination you want to have. Weapon & Life + or Weapon & Energy +.

Here's the table for you to choose...
I used the direct Japanese names so sorry if you like Guns and Roses .
Now in light if you wanted to keep Zero as Irregular Hunter this is my personal recommendation...
As much as possible I don't like the Shock Absorber part because once you gather all the Armor Parts it will be totally useless because automatically the Armors including the Black Zero Armor has this already.

This violet chart is what I personally recommended to balance both X and Zero's life up and energy up.

If you use Zero in the introductory mission, and you wanted to gain the MEH Rank I would recommend this one... 

This one would be a bit difficult, especially on Xtreme difficulty. If you use X in the introductory mission, just drop the hours before collision to 10 hours before firing the Enigma or launching the Space Shuttle. In the ???? part you need to get into 3rd stage which officially Capcom named it as "Awakening". Just grab the Ultimate Armor using unarmored X and Zero for the Black Zero. You can have both armors by doing a suicidal thing after getting it with X and go back to the stage select screen and enter that stage again and use Zero get the armor and take a suicidal then go back to the stage select screen.

I believe that is a good thing when it comes to game doing a suicide is not a sin. In real world, yes I believe it is a self-murder and it violates once existence because I believe only the authority of the government official has the privilege to kill a violent or an individual who does lawlessness or iniquity in a certain land.

Back on to the power up system if you want to make Zero to really awaken into what originally he was been made to at the very beginning. All you need to do is fire the Enigma cannon and launch the space shuttle and have the epic fail on both scene. Doing this will also result having the Zero Virus more powerful than normal. 

If you wanna to proceed to this track I personally prefer do give X whatever you want. I already gave the chart above and it would be either you wanted additional 8 life ups or additional 8 energy ups regardless of the parts or get the parts what you think you need in this game.

Again thank you so much for reading this article.  If you got some comments, you can comment down below, Please bear with me if there are some typos in my blog you can freely comment to this blog about it. It would be a great pleasure for me to be learn from my mistakes.

Till next time :)

Comments

Popular Posts