Project: Rockman ZX and ZX Advent guide

Currently, I was planning to create a guide for both Rockman ZX and ZX Advent. I don't know what will happen if I am able to make it possible or not but at least it is one of my list to do if possible. I also need to do something else like college requirements and continuing running my reselling business. I currently in a low budget life that's why I can't really update my gaming blog that much but still it is a good thing that I already figure out how to maximize the hunter rank in X5. For such a long period of time I only able to do it when I am already in my mid-twenties. Sad to say after the ZX and ZX Advent guides I guess I'll try Final Fantasy VII, VIII, Chrono Trigger and Cross. Other games will follow as well but please I will also apologize in advance if I may not able to make it. Playing games is only my leisure time for me to be able to sleep at night. I am already getting old and sad to say I am not able to catch up with some of the new games in the industry.

Comments

Popular Posts